Because they way Web Ranking works, your Network/IP address do have a chance of being blocked by Search engines (Google) after running a lookup on your keywords.
There are 2 ways to reduce the chance of that:
Adjusting the Program Settings.
1. In SEO Suite, go to "File/Configurations"
2. Change the tab to "Connections"
3. for "Web Ranking- Number of connections:" we recommend the value to 1.
4. you can increase the pause to 20 seconds (the more time to pause, the less chance Google will block you).
Account settings. In your account(project).
1. Go to "Project/Project Settings".
2. Change the tab to "Options"
3. Change the "Number of links to scan to 10 (1st Page)" we do not recommend having to scan links for more than 30(3rd page). The rule of thumb is the more keywords youíre trying to lookup, the less links you should scan (minimum is 10).